As a LAN device, SpeedUpMaestro Network Appliance accelerates up to 500,000 TCP session traffic of large enterprise organizations supporting 10 Gbit to 40 Gbit throughput.
SpeedUpMaestro is ideal for maintaining bandwidth and high-speed TCP transfer for organizations requiring file/data transfers over wide area network such as data centers, CDN, video on demand, PayTV, IPTV, hospitals, e-commerce sites, government agency, large enterprise hybrid cloud applications, e-learning, fast web page uploads, online database replication.
In the congested network (oversubscription) to which it is connected, it dynamically accelerates TCP traffic and significantly improves “cost per bit” based on network performance degradation effects such as packet drop, loss and jitter.
It improves bandwith performance of servers running with Linux or Windows operating system, up to 40 Gbps and maintains at maximum. It achieves the highest TCP speed efficiency on network traffic by using maximum bandwidth.
Works at the OSI Layer 4 and does not interfere with wired and wireless (3G/4G, 5G, Wi-Fi) network equipment and QoS.
It can be used for data centers, enterprise systems like telecom/ISP, banking & finance, CDN, media, web hosting and e-commerce, public data centers with high data traffic, health services, municipalities, video on demand, GaaS, PayTV, IPTV, livestream video. It offers high-speed TCP transfer for streaming services, ideal for bandwidth optimization.
The TCP Dynamic Accelerator Appliance solution enhances and accelerates TCP traffic with the following performance results;
- Shortens the time to reach the current bandwidth using the maximum level of bandwidth,
- Maintains existing bandwidth and improve TCP transport speed,
- Adapts to changes in existing bandwidth,
- Prevents packet loss in congested networks,
- Elimination of congestion in congested networks,
- On Linux / Windows physical and virtual server systems, helps saving for upgrade/renewal costs, increasing the number of concurrent users,
- Improves delay, broadcast interruption, data loss, etc. caused by network problems on PayTV, IPTV, CDN and service performance issues, increases the number of simultaneous users and customer satisfaction,
- Reduces web page load times for media and e-commerce sites, increases the number of concurrent users,
- Accelerates data transfer including high-resolution video streaming, graphics, image files, where network traffic optimization systems fail to work well. Improves data loss, time and line cost losses due to network outages,
- It is the ideal solution for WAN acceleration, 3G/LTE base station TCP acceleration,
- Improves service performance issues such as delay due to Internet network problems, TCP disconnection, data loss, etc. Increases the number of simultaneous users and increases customer satisfaction,
- In online gaming services, server-client-server maintains bandwidth performance and increases TCP connection speed,
- Reduces web page load times, increases the number of simultaneous users.